Music occupies an important place in our lives. It has become an integral part of our lives. Whether we want or not music has entered our lives and has occupied a permanent place. The world would have been a quiet place if there existed no music in our lives. Music reflects the society. Music has many purposes. They can be listed below as:
• Drapery of our existence
• Defines the society
• It gives us a reminder as to how life was initially.
• It shows us how the present situation is.
• It shows the ways in which our society is heading.
• Music is the reflection of the society.
• Music at times delivers some important messages.
• This is also a medium of the poets.
• Music can also be termed as art.
• Music is a type of entertainment for many.
Music can be interpreted in many other ways but whatever it is it makes a sense in our lives and brings completeness. In most of the schools music classes have been introduced so that the students can be given some basic information about music. Music binds us together and brings a unity among the people. Music should be introduced in schools because it has certain advantages.
• Music throws an important positive effect on the student.
• This is creativity for the students. Music brings creativity within student.
• Students can express creatively with the help of the music
Music classes should not be removed from the school curriculum. There are some schools who encourage the students to learn guitar lesson whether in school or after school. Playing guitar is itself a very romantic affair. Today there are many who accept this as their career. There are so many guitarists worldwide. They are successfully leading their lives. Some of them give guitar classes to students who are willing to learn the instrument and music related with it.
There are many others who learn guitar lesson to spend their time in a fruitful way.
Thus learning music brings peace to our minds and it also helps students. Music has divine power to heel all.